Fun with hats

Non-Max Steel related fanart goes here
Julia456
Mad Genius

Fun with hats

Post by Julia456 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:50 am

Here's a pic based on a National Geographic photo... Those are coins on her hat, by the way.

I'm going to submit this for a local charity auction in February. Also, now that I have my scanner working again, expect to see those Halloween drawings popping up.
"Nothing good ever comes from forty-foot-tall armored robots."

Akili
Mastermind

Fun with hats

Post by Akili » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:20 am

oooh, cool. I like the experssion on her face, makes her kinda look like a mix between mad, annoyed, and the look all those goddesses have in old paintings (lol, yeah, i'm crazy) Really love what you did with the eyes...

Lots of detail
Also, now that I have my scanner working again, expect to see those Halloween drawings popping up.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. - Carl Sagan

Julia456
Mad Genius

Fun with hats

Post by Julia456 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:00 am

I'm happy to report my picture sold tonight for.... (drumroll) $30!

Funky Coin Hat Girl has now gone off to live with her new mommy/daddy/whatever. Sniff... seems like just yesterday I was just sketching her out... :cry:

:lol:

Here's the final, finished product, which unfortunately doesn't show the cool metallic gold touches.

"Nothing good ever comes from forty-foot-tall armored robots."

Akili
Mastermind

Fun with hats

Post by Akili » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:06 am

*ooohs and ahhhs some more* Really nice, I would have paid for it (but I get it for free, suckers :lol: )
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. - Carl Sagan

UKHoneyB
Mad Genius

Fun with hats

Post by UKHoneyB » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:18 am

:D Brilliant! (both the drawing and selling it for $30)
Deep into that darkness peering,
Long I stood there wondering, fearing, doubting,
Dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before