^>v Above, Middle and Below

Word games, alphabet song titles...all here (Posts in this forum do not count towards total post level)
User avatar
Sparky Marky
Deputy Director
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

^>v Above, Middle and Below

Post by Sparky Marky » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:23 am

This is the way it works. First, you answer the question given in the post before. Then you say something about what you're doing, concerns you have or random thoughts and then you pose a question for the next person.

^ (no question to answer in the fist post)
> Sitting on the computer, posting this topic, surprisingly :-P
v If you could be anyone else for a day, who whould you be and why?

User avatar
Akili
Mastermind
Posts: 2980
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: BSU
Contact:

^>v Above, Middle and Below

Post by Akili » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:36 am

^ The person who gets to taste test ice cream

> Hoping that our fridge'll get hooked back up soon

v What is your fav. pet to own?
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. - Carl Sagan

User avatar
Blackrose715378
Quail Herder
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:00 am
Location: USA
Contact:

^>v Above, Middle and Below

Post by Blackrose715378 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:51 am

(cool idea)
^ A puppy!

>Is wondering if my next door neighbor is gonna b hot... :innocent:

V If you could talk to any person, living or dead, who would it be?

User avatar
Akili
Mastermind
Posts: 2980
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: BSU
Contact:

^>v Above, Middle and Below

Post by Akili » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:25 am

^ Poe

> Wondering if the CD i ordered weeks ago is finally going to come

V fav. flavor of jello?
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. - Carl Sagan

User avatar
Blackrose715378
Quail Herder
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:00 am
Location: USA
Contact:

^>v Above, Middle and Below

Post by Blackrose715378 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:22 am

^ blue. in my world that's a flavor.


> Is about to go see the new Harry Potter movie...again...


V How do you think the human race will end?

User avatar
Akili
Mastermind
Posts: 2980
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: BSU
Contact:

^>v Above, Middle and Below

Post by Akili » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:37 am

^ death by chicken flu!

> waiting for family to get back from harry potter movie (lol)

V How do you think the dinosaurs disappeared?
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. - Carl Sagan

User avatar
Blackrose715378
Quail Herder
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:00 am
Location: USA
Contact:

^>v Above, Middle and Below

Post by Blackrose715378 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:17 pm

^ Alien attack... only half joking... :-P

> Trying to get myself to stop procrastinating and write a leter to Stephen King

V If you could pick a way to die, what would it be?

User avatar
Akili
Mastermind
Posts: 2980
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: BSU
Contact:

^>v Above, Middle and Below

Post by Akili » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:23 pm

^ In any non-painful way I can :p

> Wondering if I'm gonna go to sleep in class today or not

V What book would you like to burn all copies of?
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. - Carl Sagan

User avatar
Blackrose715378
Quail Herder
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:00 am
Location: USA
Contact:

^>v Above, Middle and Below

Post by Blackrose715378 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:50 pm

^ The Bible

> Is procrastinating

V What famous person (live) person would you most like to meet?

User avatar
Akili
Mastermind
Posts: 2980
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: BSU
Contact:

^>v Above, Middle and Below

Post by Akili » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:36 am

^ Yu Watase (she drew fushigi yuugi)

> Wishing I had a scanner

V What's the best food you've ever tasted in your whole life?
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. - Carl Sagan

User avatar
Sparky Marky
Deputy Director
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

^>v Above, Middle and Below

Post by Sparky Marky » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:52 pm

^ Triple Chocolate Chocolate Cake (or similar :-P )

> Really should be doing maths!

v What task do you put off most often?

User avatar
Julia456
Mad Genius
Posts: 1757
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

^>v Above, Middle and Below

Post by Julia456 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:48 pm

^ Paperwork.

> Is thinking she has 2 IEPs to write, 15 quizzes to score, and 12 math tests to turn in, but is doing this instead.

v What TV show do you love so much that you'll run over sweet old ladies in order not to miss it?
"Nothing good ever comes from forty-foot-tall armored robots."

User avatar
Akili
Mastermind
Posts: 2980
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: BSU
Contact:

^>v Above, Middle and Below

Post by Akili » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:27 am

^ Max Steel and X Files (the old one that is, the newer one kinda sucks)

> Has not eaten in 24 hours :(

V Has anyone you know/talked to seen a ghost? Where?
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. - Carl Sagan

User avatar
Blackrose715378
Quail Herder
Posts: 2556
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:00 am
Location: USA
Contact:

^>v Above, Middle and Below

Post by Blackrose715378 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:45 am

^ Well, my friend has claimed to see this old ghost lady in a rocking chair, but I'm the kind of stubborn non-believer that won't acknowledge the reality of something until it bites me

>Is wondering why the hell you haven't eaten for 24 hours!

V Who would you die for?

User avatar
Akili
Mastermind
Posts: 2980
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: BSU
Contact:

^>v Above, Middle and Below

Post by Akili » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:17 am

^ Anyone I'm friends with

> *giggles at the image of blackrose suddenly being attacked and bitten by an old lady ghost*

V How many people would you say you truly hate? (yes yes, my things suck. Deal with it :p )
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. - Carl Sagan

Post Reply